1 Cup Erythritol
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
2 Cups Almond Flour
1/4 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/4 Tsp Nutmeg
1 Tsp. Fresh minced ginger
2 Tsp Ground Ginger
1/4 Tsp All Spice
1/4 Tsp Cloves
1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. In a medium bowl mix together all your dry ingredients: Erythritol, Almond Flour, Salt, Baking Soda, Nutmeg, Ginger, All Spice, Cloves, and cinnamon.
3. In another bowl mix together all your wet ingredients: Butter or oil, Vanilla Extract, and egg.
4. Combine your wet ingredients into your dry and mix thoroughly.
5. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper and use a tablespoon for small cookies or a small ice cream scoop for large ones. Space them out on try to give them room.
6. Bake in the oven for 12- 20 minutes and allow to cool afterward to firm up.
Not an original recipe, Recipe from his web sight or cookbook.