The urge to buy some premade muffins were strong this week. I was stronger though. These muffins are super easy to make and only take about 35 minutes. They are perfect for a quick morning breakfast and I even had one the other night for dessert.
2 Cups Almond Flour
2 Tbs Coconut Oil
1 Tsp Organic Lemon Flavor
1/2 Cup Coconut Milk ( Any Milk)
2 Tbp Honey OR 1 Tbs Xylitol
1/4 Tsp. Salt
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Cup Fresh blueberries ( or frozen )
Set your oven to 350
- In one bowl mix all your dry ingredients and in another mix together all your wet.
- Combine the wet ingredients into the dry and fold in the blueberries.
- Fill your cupcake holders 3/4 of the way with muffin mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until you can puncture it with a toothpick and it comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and serve warm!