2 Bags Dried Porcini mushrooms [ 1/2 Oz]
1 1/2 Cup Fresh Basil
1 Cup Macadamia Nuts
2 Tbs Avocado Oil
1 Tbs Brain Octane oil [ Or Add More Avocado Oil]
1 Tsp Salt
1 Clove Garlic
1 Package Cappello’s Fettuccine
1. Rehydrate your mushrooms by placing them in boiling water, turn off heat and put mushrooms in. Allow to sit for 6 minutes.
2. In a medium saucepan add in Avocado oil, Mushrooms, and Garlic. Sautee for 5 minutes.
3. In that boiling pot add in Fetticini noodles and follow directions on the back of the box.
4. In a blender add in your saute mushroom mix, brain octane oil, salt, and basil and blend till creamy. If you want to save some of the mushrooms to place in after it gives the pasta a bit more texture with pieces of mushrooms in it.
5. Grab your bowl and mix the noodles in with your fresh porcini basil sauce.
So apparently is almost impossible to get fresh porcini mushrooms in my area so make sure you call the stores around you to see if they carry dried or fresh ones.