Adding more veggies to your diet can be easy. My work just got in some beautiful baby bok choy and my first thought was a stir-fry. The flavor of bok choy is a bit bitter but when sauteeing it with some garlic and coconut aminos it tastes yummy. You can add some cayenne or some chili paste if you want to give it a spicy kick.
1 Medium Baby Bok Choy
2 Cups Spinach
2 Cups Red Cabbage
2 Shredded Carrots
1 Head Broccoli Chopped
1/4 Red onion Diced
1/2 Bell Pepper Diced
1 Tsp Garlic
1 Tbs Salt
1 Tbs Sesame oil
2 Tbs Avocado Oil [ Or any other]
1/3 Cup Coconut Aminos
1 Package Lo Mein Noodles [ I use Annie Chun’s noodles the one with white rice]
1. Cut up onion and bell pepper and saute in a pan with Avocado Oil on medium heat for 6 minutes.
2. Add in broccoli, cabbage, Salt, garlic and 1/3 cup Coconut aminos and cook for 10 minutes.
3. While that is cooking, In a medium pot filled halfway with water and put over medium heat. Add in noodles and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Add your spinach and bok choy to the pan. Add in sesame oil.
5. Sautee the spinach and bok choy until it gets wilted but not mushy.
6. The noodles should be done, they cook fast. Remove from heat and strain.
7. Shred Carrots and toss those into the veggie stir fry along with noodles and mix.
Ready to Serve