“Gluten Free Lasagna” has never tasted so good. Using Kite Hills Ricotta makes this dish dairy free as well. Double Win!! This dish is perfect for the whole family and if there is any leftovers, lunch the next day.
1 Box Cappellos Lasagna Sheets
16 oz Organic Pasta Sauce
1 Container Kite Hill Ricotta
1 Lb Grass Fed Beef
1/2 Diced Large Onion
1 Clove Garlic
1 Tbs Avocado Oil or Olive Oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1 Tsp Oregano
1 Tsp Thyme
1 Tsp Basil
1. Heat saucepan on medium heat . Add in Avocado Oil, diced onions and chopped garlic.
2. Add in the Grass Fed Beef, Pasta Sauce, Oregano , Thyme and basil. and cook for 10 minutes mixing often.
3. Set oven to 350.
4. Drizzle Avocado Oil in bottom of an 8×8 baking dish.
5. Start with a layer of Lasagna sheet, meat mixture, then Ricotta.
6. Keep layering until all the ingredients are used. The layer on top should be a meat and sauce layer.
7. Place in oven for 30 minutes. Remove and let cool before serving.