Paleo – Gluten Free- Soy free – Made with Avocado Oil
4 Free Range Eggs
3 Tbs Primal Kitchen Mayo ( Made with Avocado Oil)
1 tsp Salt and pepper ( season as desired, I add a bunch of salt)
Mikey’s Toasted Onion English Muffins
*Optional: Organic Spinach and Organic Lettuce
*Optional :Bulletproof MCT oil.
What your actually eating:
Mikey’s Muffins: Eggs, almond flour, purified water, coconut flour, baking soda, salt.
Primal Kitchen Mayo: Avocado Oil, Organic Cage Free Eggs, Organic Cage Free Egg Yolks, Organic Vinegar, Sea Salt, Organic Rosemary Extract.
I added the above info in because it makes me so happy to have found quality food options with ingredients I can eat and FEEL GREAT from
1. Boil a pot full of water and inset eggs once water is boiling, let boil for 4 minutes and turn stove off and let cook for another 3 minutes.
2. Cool off the soft boiled eggs so they will be easier to peel, You can place them in an ice bath ( Bowl of ice and water) Or run cold water over them for a few minutes
3. Peel Eggs and place them in a bowl and smash them with a fork, Or if you have a egg peeler device use that. Set aside.
2. Turn oven on to 350 and place Mikey’s Muffins on a baking sheet and place in oven for three minutes to brown.
3. Now back to the eggs- Add in the mayo, salt and pepper. Taste and see if you want to add more. * Optional: add in the MCT oil to add more healthy fats to this meal.
4. Take muffins out of oven and build your sandwich and serve!!