As per request!
These were gone in a matter of minutes they were incredibly delicious. With the help of my amazing fiance we were able to make this for lunch today. These onion crisps really were a great addition! The muffins with the chipotle lime mayo were extremely good together. Overall a definite WIN!
- 1 lb Grass-fed Ground beef
- 1 Package Applegate organics Natural Sunday Bacon
- 1 Yellow onion
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Mayo with Avocado Oil
- 1 Bunch Organic Romaine Lettuce or spinach
- Mikey’s Muffins – we used their toasted onion ones.
- Nature’s Hollow sugar free ketchup
- Organic Stone Ground Mustard
- Himalayan Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Preheat over to 350°F
- Thinly slice your yellow onion and place on baking sheet and sprinkle 1/2 tsp of salt and 1 tbs of olive oil over all. Also every 10 minutes stir/flip them. Keep an eye on them so they don’t burn every oven is different. Do this for 30 minutes or until done. *see photo below
- Place your bacon on a baking sheet and cook in oven for 15-20 minutes and cook until done. Do not char the bacon.
- Portion out your grass fed beef. 1 pound will equal four perfectly portioned patties. Season with salt and pepper and cook in pan on medium heat for 5 minutes on each side. ( this will give you a medium rare burger. If you want rare, cook less & if you want a well done, cook for 7 minutes)
- Once your oven is free you can toast your bread or use a toaster if you prefer.
- Get all your condiments and additions ready. Your lettuce, pickles, jalapenos, mustard, ect.
- Build your masterpiece and enjoy!!!
Can you tell which condiment my little boy loves?
Feel free to build this burger how you like!
In case your wondering how the onions should look before they get nice and crispy.