By far one of the easiest recipes I have made. Simple and delicious meal, perfect for a busy life. I have provided two ways to make this the 1st way is the simplest and the 2nd is only a bit more time consuming ( +10 min)
Prep time: Less than ten minutes. Cook time: 30 minutes
- Chicken Breasts ( preferably free range and organic)
- Frozen Organic Veggies ( About 2.49 at Sprouts market, or you can do fresh cut up veggies for less money)
- 2 Organic Limes
- palm pull of chopped Fresh Cilantro.
- Add some Primal Kitchen Chipotle Mayo to dip.
- 1 Tbs Bulletproof XCT Oil. ( this stuff is AMAZING and if your able to get it I highly suggest it. Great for brain function, energy, and you’ll get some healthy fats with your meal!
First way: 30 minutes
- Put chicken in bowl and squeeze the lime juice over and place a handful of the chopped cilantro. You can marinate it while the oven preheats to 350 OR you can marinate it for up to a day.
- Place the frozen veggies in pan with some gee/grass fed butter and salt and cook.
- Back to the chicken, you can either place the chicken on baking sheet/ aluminum foil and leave in oven for 25 minutes and done! or………..
Second way: 40 minutes or less
- Put chicken in bowl and squeeze the lime juice over and chop up a handful of the cilantro. You can marinate it while the oven preheats to 350 or you can marinate it for up to a day.
- Heat up a frying pan on medium. Once pan is hot place chicken in to just crisp up the outside. Do not burn. Once the outside is crispy place in oven for 20 minutes or until done. As listed above I made a sort of “chicken tent” with the aluminum foil and squeezed the last lime on the chicken before closing the “tent”. It makes it juicy and cooks the meat faster.
- Place fresh veggies in pan, cut up proportionally, add some Kerry gold grass fed butter and any seasonings. Cook on low until done.
- Optional additions : Bulletproof XCT oil over entire plate when done. I find this is a great way to get my oils in as well as fill me up faster.